Archived Topic

Air Force Trailing Wyoming in the 4th Quarter...

by Italics · 9/25/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
Another team that plays the game of its life against BYU and then decides that it'll be happy with the rest of the season no matter what.



Down 14-7 to the Cowboys, but looking to score. I hope they can pull it off.
J
Jarhead
Well they've tied it up and their driving again. I'm hoping for the best.
I
Italics
impressive second half for Air Force (which seems to have been the case for them all year).



Time to hold the Cowschmucks...
J
Jarhead
Air Force really seems to have it together when it really counts so far this year. It reminds me of their bowl game last December....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJbPjX9B-IQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Guest
Jarhead wrote:
Air Force really seems to have it together when it really counts so far this year. It reminds me of their bowl game last December....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJbPjX9B-IQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJbPjX9B-IQ
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
AFA gets the win 20-14 over WYO
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.