Archived Topic

Bleed Blue through & through!!!

by Linette Chambers · 9/25/2010

Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
Go COUGARS!!!!!!!!!!! Will be in my favorite spot watching our team put in work!!! At the end of the day WE ALL BLEED BLUE! Its just when air(oxygen) hits our blood it turns yucky RED!!!!!!!



Linette Chambers ;)
S
Schmoe
Thanks Linette!! You always bring a positivity and a breath of fresh air amidst all the squabbles on the board. Go Cougs!!
I
Italics
and it's not a disgusting blue that we bleed (like Boise blue).... it's TRUE blue. Well, kind of navy-ish. But, you know.
U
urroner
Linette, you are the bestest. I truly hope that one day, you'll be able to take a trip to Provo and watch your son play. You would love it there and everybody would love you there.
Y
YBrit
Linette if you're single, my dad is too. CougarCorner members will have to start a "Bring Linette to Provo" fund.
Advertisement
B
Brayden Green
I FREAKIN LOVE BYU!!! WORE MY BLUE YESTERDAY AMIDST ALL THE STUPID RED HATS AND SHIRTS, AND WILL BE WEARING IT TODAY TOO!



GO COUGS!
I
Italics
BlueIsBetter wrote:
I FREAKIN LOVE BYU!!! WORE MY BLUE YESTERDAY AMIDST ALL THE STUPID RED HATS AND SHIRTS, AND WILL BE WEARING IT TODAY TOO!



GO COUGS!


I'll bet those red hats are nervous too... another powerhouse opponent this week in San Jose State.
C
CannonCougar85
Italics wrote:
I FREAKIN LOVE BYU!!! WORE MY BLUE YESTERDAY AMIDST ALL THE STUPID RED HATS AND SHIRTS, AND WILL BE WEARING IT TODAY TOO!



GO COUGS!


I'll bet those red hats are nervous too... another powerhouse opponent this week in San Jose State.


To be fair Italics most of those red hats probably don't even know Utah is playing San Jose State this week.
G
Guest
BETTER DEAD THAN RED
I
Italics
CannonCougar85 wrote:
BlueIsBetter wrote:
I FREAKIN LOVE BYU!!! WORE MY BLUE YESTERDAY AMIDST ALL THE STUPID RED HATS AND SHIRTS, AND WILL BE WEARING IT TODAY TOO!



GO COUGS!


I'll bet those red hats are nervous too... another powerhouse opponent this week in San Jose State.


To be fair Italics most of those red hats probably don't even know Utah is playing San Jose State this week.


But I'll be they DO know who BYU is playing
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.