Archived Topic

CougarCorner College Pick 'em Week Four

by kiwibacon · 9/21/2010

Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
Picks must be submitted by Kick-off of the TCU/SMU game which is Friday night.



http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd14/kiwibacon4/CougarCorner/pickemwk4.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
A
akammerman
At the risk of exposing my stupidity. . .Where do we see the results of this contest?
M
Mars


I was the only person who was perfect last week, correct? ...I also got 100% of my picks right! ;)

I think I've missed 1 game in three weeks now (BYU @ Air Force).

Here are my picks for Week 4:



TCU over SMU

Air Force over Wyoming

Idaho over Colorado State

Nevada over BYU

SDSU over Utah State

Utah over SJSU

UNLV over New Mexico

Alabama over Arkansas
S
SpiffCoug
Here are my picks for Week 4:



TCU over SMU

Air Force over Wyoming

Idaho over Colorado State

Nevada over BYU

SDSU over Utah State

Utah over SJSU

UNLV over New Mexico

Alabama over Arkansas
W
Wickchad
TCU

Air Force

Idaho

BYU

San Diego State

Utah

UNLV

Alabama
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
akammerman wrote:
At the risk of exposing my stupidity. . .Where do we see the results of this contest?

There has not been one posted yet for everyone. I have it at home but I am currently at work. I do have the experts overall season records to date. I will try to post everyone's records this evening.

Staffieri-22-3

McGregor-19-6

Hawkwing-21-4

Snoscythe-20-5

Kiwibacon-22-3
A
akammerman
Cool, thanks.
M
mcgregor
I'm probably done with the risky picks. That approach didn't work out so well for me this past week.
R
runbyu1
Looks like I'm the same as Mars this week.



TCU over SMU

Air Force over Wyoming

Idaho over Colorado State

Nevada over BYU

SDSU over Utah State

Utah over SJSU

UNLV over New Mexico

Alabama over Arkansas
A
AmmonCougar1
Here are my picks for Week 4. No real upsets to speak of except my beloved Cougs but I can't pick against them even to win a pickems contest:



TCU over SMU

Air Force over Wyoming

Idaho over Colorado State

BYU over Nevada

SDSU over Utah State

Hatu over SJSU (because I can't turn my word upside down like the helmet!)

UNLV over New Mexico

Alabama over Arkansas



Go Cougs!!!

J. Child

Ammon, ID
Advertisement
J
jonnylingo
TCU

Air Force

Idaho

BYU

SDSU

Utah

UNLV

Alabama



I cant picks against the cougars even though if i were betting my life savings i would be betting on nevada.
M
MJCOUGAR
TCU

AFA

Idaho

BYU

SDSU

Utah

UNLV

Alabama
C
craigoscarson
TCU over SMU

Air Force over Wyoming

Idaho over Colorado State

Nevada over BYU

SDSU over Utah State

SJSU over Utah

UNLV over New Mexico

Arkansas over Alabama (let TCU and Boise rejoice)
B
bball
I think BYU will be competitive, but we have too many key players injured, will not play, or will play banged up, and we have a "new" QB, getting his first start, we have receivers who still can't catch a pass, we have no tight end. However, if Heaps gets hot, if Stevenson keeps us in good field position, if JJ can run, and if our receivers can catch a pass--we might have a chance. I expect BYU's run defense to be stout, and force Kapernick into passing more, which benefits BYU. We must get turnovers to win this game, in my opinion, because I don't think we're going to shut these guys down.



Nevada by 10

TCU

Air Force

Idaho

Utah State

Utah

UNLV

Arkansas
C
CannonCougar85
TCU

Air Force

CSU

BYU

SDSU

Utah

UNLV

Arkansas
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
Expert results:

Week 4~ Overall-

Staffieri- 6-2 28-5

Mcgregor-7-1 26-7

Hawkwing-6-2 27-6

Snoscythe-7-1 27-6

Kiwibacon-7-1 29-4




I will add everyone elses totals hopefully tonight.
K
kiwibacon
Week 5 picks will be posted this evening. Sorry for the delay.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.