Archived Topic

Apt or house rental near UVU?

by Linette Chambers · 9/21/2010

Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
Does anyone have any information or suggestions of either an apt or house for rent near UVU? Preferably 3 bedroom under $700 monthly. Its hard for me too look from Florida as I don't know to well the area. The boys have to move asap so we are on the hunt. Please any suggestions will be appreciated, they can go by and look at it or pics can be sent.

Thanks again

Linette
B
Brayden Green
Walking distance? Bus distance? Driving distance?



One year contract? Monthly?



I went to school at UVU, and lived in the area for a couple years.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
L
Linette Chambers
year contract, close enough distance either mode of transportation.
G
Guest
KSL Classifieds are probably one of the best way to find places in Utah.



Here's a good search that will put you within 5 miles of UVU's zipcode from $600 - $800. Of course, feel free to make your own searches there too. If you find any good ones, you can ask and I, or most anyone here, can tell you how nice of a neighborhood it is, exactly how far it is from UVU, etc.



http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=5017903&nid=651&area=&zoom=&centerPoint=&page_type=&new_zip=&zip_name=&type=0&city=&zipcode=84058&distance=5&state=0&start=500&end=800&keyword=&acresstart=&acresend=&sale=2&homes_search=Search&sqftstart=&sqftend=&bedrooms=&bathrooms=&sale2=2
B
Brayden Green
My buddies and I stayed in a condo that was 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, mini kitchen and living room. It was really nice and well kept. It is about 3 mins drive from UVU by bus or by car. 10 mins walking distance. We paid 550 in the day, I;m sure it is about 600 now. I can run by if you'd like me to. It was a complex and there were like 30 or so places. I would highly recommend it if there are openings. THe bedrooms are smallish, I mean they are college dorm type bedrooms but they are the best places we found for the money.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
hawkwing wrote:
KSL Classifieds are probably one of the best way to find places in Utah.



Here's a good search that will put you within 5 miles of UVU's zipcode from $600 - $800. Of course, feel free to make your own searches there too. If you find any good ones, you can ask and I, or most anyone here, can tell you how nice of a neighborhood it is, exactly how far it is from UVU, etc.



http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=5017903&nid=651&area=&zoom=&centerPoint=&page_type=&new_zip=&zip_name=&type=0&city=&zipcode=84058&distance=5&state=0&start=500&end=800&keyword=&acresstart=&acresend=&sale=2&homes_search=Search&sqftstart=&sqftend=&bedrooms=&bathrooms=&sale2=2


Linette -

Hawking has pointed you to one of the best. My sister-in-law has been looking for a house to rent recently & had good success w/ KSL.com



She also had good success with craigslist.com The Utah Provo/Orem area.



Good luck!!!!
S
Schmoe
I'm at UVU 3 days a week and have a couple hour breaks, if you need me to run by a place to check it out, I'd be more than happy to help out.
L
Linette Chambers
Thanks sooooo much! I will be placing calls today to see if the boys can go by and look! And if anyone comes across anything please let me know as well.

Linette Chambers
K
kfilly20
Its going to be tough to find anything that big for under 700.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.