Archived Topic

I Really Miss . . . .

by WBcougar · 9/21/2010

Advertisement
W
WBcougar
With all the talk of the quarterback situation, the running backs, the tight ends, the linebackers, OL/DL, etc., the one person that I really miss from last year's team is Manase Tonga. Tonga was a beast. He was solid in providing an extra layer of protection for the quarterback that was sorely missing this last Saturday. He was more than adequate as an occassional runner and he was deadly catching passes out of the backfield. Also, along with Hall, Pitta, and Unga, he was an inspirational leader. This leadership is lacking on this team. I think it would be better to put Kariya in the fullback spot and have him and JJ in the backfield at the same time.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.