Archived Topic

Bottom Five and other miscellany

by BoiseBYU · 9/20/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
5. Oregon Ducks--they schedule UNM and put up 70. They schedule Portland State and put up 67. Big freaking deal! Wuss schedulers



4. Wyoming--look they are not here for getting clobbered by BSU. They are here for wearing the butt ugliest uniforms of all time--urine yellow tops, butt brown shorts and surrender white helmets....



3. Old Felon Miss--this week they lost to Vanderbilt...Did Malosi steal their dignity?



2. CSU--they will tell you that they lost to Miami last week. What they won't tell you is that they lost to Miami of Ohio..



1. UNM--this week they only gave up 56 points. I'm telling you they need to put Elizabeth Lambert in. It is apparently their only hope



Don't want to pile on too much, but Jake Lockyer's performance had UW fans demanding that he take up the Angels on that baseball contract..What a ugly performance....



ND deserves honorable mention for losing on a fake field goal....This sounds like petty piling on. It is; but it is Notre Dame after all



UNLV lost to Idaho and were within one minute of getting shut out....Idaho! at the Kibbie Dome! All 10,000 fans!
C
Cougarpoke
I actually liked Wyoming's uniforms...i mean...what can one do with Brown and Gold? For the colors, I thought they did well with what they had.
M
MJCOUGAR
I can't wait to see Oregon Ducks get shot down and fall back to earth as soon as they play a real team.
B
BoiseBYU
Cougarpoke wrote:
I actually liked Wyoming's uniforms...I mean...what can one do with Brown and Gold? For the colors, I thought they did well with what they had.


Gold? The jerseys are gold? You could have fooled me
S
Schmoe
BoiseBYU wrote:
I actually liked Wyoming's uniforms...I mean...what can one do with Brown and Gold? For the colors, I thought they did well with what they had.


Gold? The jerseys are gold? You could have fooled me


Seriously, you could use different tones of the colors (IE-actual gold) instead of making the things look like the toilet at Urroner's place.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.