U
urronerArchived Topic
Just for us Mormons at the FSU game
by urroner · 9/20/2010
Advertisement
I
imuakahukuLOL
K
kiwibaconTalk about knowing your opponents...That is awsome! LOL
G
Guest:lol:
Y
Y12Utes take notice. This is what a classy organization does.
Advertisement
M
MTMY12 wrote:
Utes take notice. This is what a classy organization does.
Some of you guys are just as obsessed with Utah as you accuse them of being with BYU. ;)
I'll look for coffee at LES next time I'm there.
A
ABYUFANMTM wrote:Utes take notice. This is what a classy organization does.
Some of you guys are just as obsessed with Utah as you accuse them of being with BYU. ;)
I'll look for coffee at LES next time I'm there.
Which board are you on again? :roll:
M
MTMABYUFAN wrote:Y12 wrote:
Utes take notice. This is what a classy organization does.
Some of you guys are just as obsessed with Utah as you accuse them of being with BYU. ;)
I'll look for coffee at LES next time I'm there.
Which board are you on again? :roll:
Just making an observation at the irony that's all.
No disrespect intended.
C
craigoscarsonMTM wrote:Utes take notice. This is what a classy organization does.
Some of you guys are just as obsessed with Utah as you accuse them of being with BYU. ;)
I'll look for coffee at LES next time I'm there.
It would be difficult to accomodate Ute fans; Airplane glue and meth are illegal to sell.
G
GunkVery classy of FSU.
I'm sure we didn't provide beer for their fans, but that was nice of them to go out of their way.
I'm sure we didn't provide beer for their fans, but that was nice of them to go out of their way.
Advertisement
B
BerliNYClassic.
M
MJCOUGARurroner wrote:http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff227/urroner/CaffeineFree.jpg " alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
:lol: :lol: That is awesome - I heard they were selling green Jello too at concessions. ;)
A
ABYUFANI'd just like to point out that all of the drinks listed in the sign are ALWAYS available, and are ALWAYS caffiene free. It's not like they stocked something different just for that game, So it's no suprise that we also wouldn't reciprocate... and stock beer for the FSU game - or like Craig said, model glue and meth for the Utes, but given that, it was a nice gesture....
Y
Y12MTM wrote:Utes take notice. This is what a classy organization does.
Some of you guys are just as obsessed with Utah as you accuse them of being with BYU. ;)
I'll look for coffee at LES next time I'm there.
I am not obsessed with Utah. It's just a big open door waiting to be stepped through. I don't know if either BYU or Utah will ever live down the hate/class thing.
Utah fans needed to take a note from KWhitt when he didn't raise any issues with what happened after the game (the questionable photo). He knew that it was a two sided issue, and it would be best to let it go. Utah fans know that Max Hall and many BYU fans have plenty of ammo to support Hall's statement, so they should have just let it go rather than blow it up into a big story.
M
MTMY12 wrote:Y12 wrote:
Utes take notice. This is what a classy organization does.
Some of you guys are just as obsessed with Utah as you accuse them of being with BYU. ;)
I'll look for coffee at LES next time I'm there.
I am not obsessed with Utah. It's just a big open door waiting to be stepped through. I don't know if either BYU or Utah will ever live down the hate/class thing.
Utah fans needed to take a note from KWhitt when he didn't raise any issues with what happened after the game (the questionable photo). He knew that it was a two sided issue, and it would be best to let it go. Utah fans know that Max Hall and many BYU fans have plenty of ammo to support Hall's statement, so they should have just let it go rather than blow it up into a big story.
I didn't necessarily mean you specifically. I just meant that an inordinate number of threads here that have nothing whatsoever to do with Utah end up being made about Utah by BYU fans.
And I don't want to get into an argument over the whole Max Hall thing.
Advertisement
J
jonnylingoI am drinking a coke right now. :blush:
M
MTMjonnylingo wrote:
I am drinking a coke right now. :blush:
:lol:
C
CannonCougar85I have to agree with MTM on this one. It just flat out stupid to say that Utah needs to be more accommodating to BYU when BYU is the least accommodating venue in the country. No alcohol, no smoking sections, no caffeine and the most heinous of all, no bathrooms except on the ground level.
It's a nice gesture of FSU to do that though. But I have to admit that if I was there I would have purchased a caffeinated beverage. At the Air Force game I purchased a Mountain Dew for example.
But all and all it's stupid to get upset at places just because they don't serve what you want.
It's a nice gesture of FSU to do that though. But I have to admit that if I was there I would have purchased a caffeinated beverage. At the Air Force game I purchased a Mountain Dew for example.
But all and all it's stupid to get upset at places just because they don't serve what you want.
S
snoscytheCannonCougar85 wrote:
I have to admit that if I was there I would have purchased a caffeinated beverage. At the Air Force game I purchased a Mountain Dew for example.
Glad to see I wasn't the only one who got uber-excited when I saw that Falcon Stadium was a Pepsi establishment and carried the Dew.
B
BoiseBYUI'm pretty sure that after the AF game, I heard some BYU fans say they would have welcomed a bottle in "front of me"--or was it a frontal lobotomy? I don't know
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

