Thanks for the article. I am now dumber for having read one of the most idiotic articles ever written. Too bad I can't get those two minutes back. I could use them to do something a little more constructive-like laugh at idiot UNLV fans that still call BYU arrogant for going INDY or Ute fans that still suffer from "Little Brother Syndrome".
As for Rebel fans (or any other conf fans) fill your stadiums, sell some gear, make some money and bring something to the table and then maybe we talk.
As for Ute fans - Get a life. And if you throw beer on Pac-0 fans be ready to throw more because they will expect it! What Pac-0 fan doesn't like a beer shower? The ones from NorCal may even expect "special" brownies be thrown too. Hint: If you want to upset the NorCal fans throw non-diet pop or even packets of sugar.