Archived Topic

BYU played again today...

by mizzoucoug · 9/20/2010

Advertisement
M
mizzoucoug
At least that's what I thought I was witnessing... :whistle:

A rookie QB at the helm--Sam Bradford

An overhyped offensive line that couldn't block an average Dline--the unstoppable Oakland Raidas

A receiving corps that was talked up a lot but did not come through yet again and whose top player hasn't done a thing--Laurent Robinson

A defense that holds up most of the time but gets too tired because of the sucky O and allows a few big gashing plays that destroy morale

A coach who will not (or perhaps cannot) open up the playbook--Spags

A team that scores early and looks pretty solid in the first half but gets waxed, owned, and shut down in the 2nd.



Amazing! But it's all in good fun. Go Rams! They've been rebuilding for 6 years now...I hope the Cougs don't take quite that long.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.