B
bostoncougI know that typically we say that having to much depth is a good thing, but I wonder if the way the coaches are handling the depth is causing way to many problems on the field.
Playing two QB's, 5 MLB's and 5 TE's seems to be creating a problem, in that none of them get the reps they need during the week. I think the time has come for the coaching staff to pick their starters at these positions, and allow them to get the majority of reps during practice during the week. I'd rather have two guys at each position master their position, than have 5 guys learning their position, each of whom have potential. It's time to MAKE A DECISION.
Also, I seem to recall the coaches saying they would be "cross training" the wide receivers at each of the wide receiver spots. Are they still doing that, and if so, is that causing some of the problems with the WR's out there?
Playing two QB's, 5 MLB's and 5 TE's seems to be creating a problem, in that none of them get the reps they need during the week. I think the time has come for the coaching staff to pick their starters at these positions, and allow them to get the majority of reps during practice during the week. I'd rather have two guys at each position master their position, than have 5 guys learning their position, each of whom have potential. It's time to MAKE A DECISION.
Also, I seem to recall the coaches saying they would be "cross training" the wide receivers at each of the wide receiver spots. Are they still doing that, and if so, is that causing some of the problems with the WR's out there?

