T
tripwireI attended the game today. Here are a few observations I had.
-FSU's stadium is nice, but it wasn't as big as I was imagining it. I was also surprised that the stadium was not full. I was talking to an FSU fan after the game and he said that they don't sell out very often anymore unless it's a rivalry game.
-I enjoyed watching the pre-game pageantry and traditions. The tomahawk chop got old after a while though.
-All of the Florida State fans I talked to were great. Very welcoming and friendly, the ones who went to the game in provo last year told me that the BYU fans there were probably the best fans they have ever dealt with.
-It was crazy hot today. The sun was beating down hard and there were no clouds and very little breeze. The FSU fans said that is totally normal for a home game in September. Makes we wonder why they don't play the games at night.
-I was sitting in row 65, about 10 rows in front of me was Lavell Edwards and his wife. I was surprised, I would have thought that BYU could have gotten him better seats.
-Thanks to the group of BYU fans who I was sitting around who were so friendly and fun to be around. I went to the game by myself so it was nice to be kind of taken in like that.
-FSU's stadium is nice, but it wasn't as big as I was imagining it. I was also surprised that the stadium was not full. I was talking to an FSU fan after the game and he said that they don't sell out very often anymore unless it's a rivalry game.
-I enjoyed watching the pre-game pageantry and traditions. The tomahawk chop got old after a while though.
-All of the Florida State fans I talked to were great. Very welcoming and friendly, the ones who went to the game in provo last year told me that the BYU fans there were probably the best fans they have ever dealt with.
-It was crazy hot today. The sun was beating down hard and there were no clouds and very little breeze. The FSU fans said that is totally normal for a home game in September. Makes we wonder why they don't play the games at night.
-I was sitting in row 65, about 10 rows in front of me was Lavell Edwards and his wife. I was surprised, I would have thought that BYU could have gotten him better seats.
-Thanks to the group of BYU fans who I was sitting around who were so friendly and fun to be around. I went to the game by myself so it was nice to be kind of taken in like that.

