Archived Topic

This one is on me guys

by vancouvercougar · 9/19/2010

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
I am working at the hosptial--I get a break & find out we are down 13 to 0. I watch the 2nd quarter & see us score 10 points to come within a field goal of tying at the half. I was called to a baby delivery, & when I get back we are down by 17.



Next week doesn't look good either because my son is getting married & I'll miss the whole game.



Seems they play well only when I watch.
G
Guest
vancouvercougar wrote:
I am working at the hosptial--I get a break & find out we are down 13 to 0. I watch the 2nd quarter & see us score 10 points to come within a field goal of tying at the half. I was called to a baby delivery, & when I get back we are down by 17.



Next week doesn't look good either becaus my son is getting married & I'll miss the whole game.



Seems they play well only when I watch.


do you really need to go to the wedding?
B
Brayden Green
weddings, baby deliveries...



exciting life. I mowed the lawn this week, and next week, I might go swimming.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.