Archived Topic

How many games will BYU win from here?

by YBrit · 9/19/2010

Advertisement
Y
YBrit
I'm just hoping to get to a bowl. Averaging 2 TDs a game, and being ranked 70 or worse in every category leaves many doubts.



Wow, Hawaii lost to Colorado? Hawai'i must be the worst team in the country.
G
Guest
YBrit wrote:
I'm just hoping to get to a bowl. Averaging 2 TDs a game, and being ranked 70 or worse in every category leaves many doubts.



Wow, Hawaii lost to Colorado? Hawai'i must be the worst team in the country.


CSU - they lost to Miami (Ohio). :sick: :sick: :sick:
B
ByuIvie
I think the best record we can hope for this year is a 7-5. I think we could have possibly pulled a 9-3 if the quarterback would have been picked in spring or early fall and given the attention and preparation they need.



We will lose to TCU, and Utah.



I think that there is a good possiblity that we lose to Nevada.



We may lose a game to either Utah State or San Diego also.





This would be a good year to get some younger guys some experience so that next year we aren't starting a bunch of unexperienced people.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.