B
BigCougsFanHow can Jake Heaps improve if we don't have anyone to catch the ball? Granted... Heaps threw some nasty ones, and I believe that will get better as he matures. Just hoping catching the ball comes when WR's mature, too.
McKay is embarassing -- only 1 catch for 6 yards. He dropped a few. Come to think of it... Every WR was embarassing. :sick:
How many sacks did we give up??? I know Jake held onto the ball for a while on some of those, and I kinda like that in him. BUT our O-line was blah.
How can our D carry the load if they can't takle??? Florida St.'s only turnover came from their ball handler running into his own man, knocking the ball loose. :gross:
Only good thing we got going for us is... Special Teams! :gross:
Stephenson is awesome!
Now I know what it's like to be a Utah St. fan. Your team just can't do anything right :~(
McKay is embarassing -- only 1 catch for 6 yards. He dropped a few. Come to think of it... Every WR was embarassing. :sick:
How many sacks did we give up??? I know Jake held onto the ball for a while on some of those, and I kinda like that in him. BUT our O-line was blah.
How can our D carry the load if they can't takle??? Florida St.'s only turnover came from their ball handler running into his own man, knocking the ball loose. :gross:
Only good thing we got going for us is... Special Teams! :gross:
Stephenson is awesome!
Now I know what it's like to be a Utah St. fan. Your team just can't do anything right :~(

