Archived Topic

Petition

by BigCougsFan · 9/18/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
To never play another ACC team again! I can't stand it -- it's horrid!



We haven't won a game in the Eastern time zone in ten years! Ten years! Thanks to Virginia(I think).



Even though there are other schools in the Eastern time zone... We can't play the ACC.
C
CougarClaw
not signed.



I was actually hoping to play another 1:1 with them. Give this team another year of experience and this game is suddenly pretty competitive. we were only down 3 at the half. I'd love for another shot at the Noles and what a great place to play football.
W
Wickchad
The remedy to this problem will be received next year when we play Central Florida in Orlando.
B
BigCougsFan
CougarClaw wrote:
not signed.



I was actually hoping to play another 1:1 with them. Give this team another year of experience and this game is suddenly pretty competitive. we were only down 3 at the half. I'd love for another shot at the Noles and what a great place to play football.


Another 1:1??? :gross:



We were very mature last year and got stomped! They own a part of our sod in their Sod Cemetary.
S
SHIZ
yes, great idea, lets never play any good teams that have a chance to beat us, especially on the road. i'm sure every other school would be fine playing in provo without a return game.



also, we should duck quality competition at any chance and schedule as many cupcakes as humanly possible, that sounds like a sure fire way to earn everyone's respect.



and in the years that we have to break in a new qb, then forget about it. we might as well just call off football for the year, because we might lose a few games.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
SHIZ wrote:
yes, great idea, lets never play any good teams that have a chance to beat us, especially on the road. i'm sure every other school would be fine playing in provo without a return game.


You know what... Now that you said it -- Only the good teams are in the ACC. There isn't another good team outside the ACC



When was the last time we beat an ACC team in their house? We just don't do well against ACC teams.



We do very well against the Big XII -- Let's continue that trend.
F
frdbtr
CougarClaw wrote:
not signed.



I was actually hoping to play another 1:1 with them. Give this team another year of experience and this game is suddenly pretty competitive. we were only down 3 at the half. I'd love for another shot at the Noles and what a great place to play football.


Only down 3 at half with a bunch of momentum. The 3 and out and then the long TD drive by FSU broke our back. If our Offense does ANYTHING on that drive and our defense doesn't allow a 20 yard run on 3rd and 15 on their long drive, we are in that game until the end. Our youth is killing us right now and it isn't going to get easier with Nevada.
J
JamieVallen
To be honest, when I saw the name of this thread I was hoping it was a petition to can Robert Anae.... I was fully ready to sign, but what can you do... Also I would love to keep playing ACC teams. Especially another crack at the semen-oles. That Virginia game was awesome being there 10 years ago by the way, not that it really matters.
S
Short_Change
How about a petition to never play on Versus again? It seems as if we always lay an egg when we play on that channel. Crazy.
B
BYULV
How 'bout never playing in all white uniforms? There's a petition I could get behind.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
C
Cougarbib
College football should be played in your own region until Bowl Time or HEAVEN FORBID playoffs. Student athletes should not be taking these long trips and playing Jet Lagged. There are plenty of teams nearby that can kick our crap without us feeling the need to go across 2 timezones to get our crap kicked. At least this time we got home and away unless there is a 2fer I forgot about.



BTW - a local team that backed out of playing in a year when their schedule was top heavy is coming to Provo Saturday likely quite confident that it was a smart move to wait.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.