Archived Topic

Player of the Game

by hawkwing · 9/18/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
I have to give this to JJ DiLuigi. I think without him we probably would have been shut out.
C
Cougs_Rule
JJ
B
Brayden Green
JJ - too bad he didn't sniff the ball in the 3rd and 4th quarter.



Ever hear of a HB screen, or a HB out? Anae is the worst ever.
C
CannonCougar85
It is JJ in my opinion.



It was definitely not anybody on the defensive side of the ball.
J
jonnylingo
I thought pendleton did a lot ont he defensive side of the ball. He played well too. JJ deserves a lot of credit though. Great game by him.
Advertisement
W
Wickchad
JJ was great. We were lucky that he didn't knock down the TD pass to Hoffman though. He was inches away from batting it down.
B
byutx
"None" is my choice.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.