Archived Topic

Nelson's wobbly throws deserve their own thread

by Italics · 9/18/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
Anyone pay attention to that "interception" thrown to Jacobsen? That is one of the worst "lame duck" passes I've seen in a long time from a BYU receiver.



Honest quetion? HOW do you start a quarterback that can't throw a spiral? Or can't throw with velocity? It makes no sense to me. I can even understand QB's that just aren't that accurate but have the fundamentals down... but a QB that can't throw the ball is just inexcusable and confusing.
M
mizzoucoug
The throw was not pretty but I don't care how the ball gets there 1 hand is a catch. 2 hands is a catch and extra yards. Period.



His first throw is the one we should focus on. The ball was thrown 10 yards (straight line to receiver not 10 yds downfield) and it floated for 2-3 seconds. The receiver had no time to make a move. If you can't make that play work you should not be Q-ing at BYU.
A
AJP
And there we go... interception on that pathetic throw
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.