Archived Topic

"Official" BYU gameday thread BYU/FSU

by vancouvercougar · 9/18/2010

Advertisement
V
vancouvercougar
Fellow cougar fans. Thanks for your gameday posts. Your insights are really helpful.



Could you mention the score when either team scores? I won't be able to wach or listen today because of my work assignment, so you guys are my connection to the game.
K
kiwibacon
Sounds like a good idea and I think we will be able to do it.
C
CougarClaw
Hey inigo,

What?

I hope we win...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
kiwibacon
CougarClaw wrote:
Hey inigo,

What?

I hope we win...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

A Princess Bride quote...surely this is a good omen.
B
BigCougsFan
Since this is the "official" thread. I don't have ESPNU, so does anyone know how to get this game online???
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
BigCougsFan wrote:
Since this is the "official" thread. I don't have ESPNU, so does anyone know how to get this game online???

My guess will be channelsurfing.net or justin.tv should have links...especially for ESPNU
C
Cougarbib
When all else fails - KSL.com' will have the audio!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
K
kiwibacon
kiwibacon wrote:
Hey inigo,

What?

I hope we win...



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">

A Princess Bride quote...surely this is a good omen.

Not sure about this next one but...do you think that Urroner being at the game there @ FSU is also a good omen? :P
W
wildeone
From what ive ben reading in the tweets we'll see Heaps get cut loose today!!!!!! GO COUGARS!!!
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
For the record, I'm not watching the game live. And if we lose, I have no desire to be around this place after the meltdown of the past week. If we lose, I don't think I'll post in a football thread until Monday or Tuesday.
B
Brayden Green
kitic77 wrote:
For the record, I'm not watching the game live. And if we lose, I have no desire to be around this place after the meltdown of the past week. If we lose, I don't think I'll post in a football thread until Monday or Tuesday.


You can just plan your vacation early, if you want to.



I think that a lot of people are expecting/dreading a loss this week, so I think it will be more "bottom of the well - how do we get out?" type thinking. Last week we fell into the well suddenly, so that was a shocker. I think that initial shock is wearing off.



If we lose this week, and next week at UNR - all hell will break loose, though.
B
Brayden Green
C'mon Maryland... lose already, it's almost gametime!



:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
B
Brayden Green
Chambers is playing a "flex"Tight end.



They are going a lot of 4 wr sets with Chambers playing the "TE" .



Ogletree out...



Frazier has a sprained ankle, Van Noy will play a lot more (2nd best news I heard all week...)
G
Guest
Remember when we shut out UCLA? Wouldn't it be cool to do that to FSU.
Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
BlueIsBetter wrote:
C'mon Maryland... lose already, it's almost gametime!



:) :) :) :) :) :) :)


Haha... Thinking the same thing!
B
BigCougsFan
hawkwing wrote:
Remember when we shut out UCLA? Wouldn't it be cool to do that to FSU.


That would be cool! Remember when we made Kyle Whittingham cry???
K
kiwibacon
...I forgot Pam is doing this game... :gross:
B
BigCougsFan
Oh great! A Florida St. alum as a commentator. This could be even more uglier with that yapping in my ears.
G
Guest
Cougars in all whites...

http://web9.twitpic.com/img/164135671-22b28a9aa153837c5ff8fc0f8d0d4380.4c951338-scaled.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Page 1 of 31
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.