Archived Topic

FSU Bulletin Board Material for BYU Players

by Mars · 9/18/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


"As far as BYU being a top 25 team, at this point of the season I would have to say no. BYU struggled in the season opener against a not-so-good Washington Huskie team, were handled by a better Air Force team, and are in a rebuilding year. That is not to imply that I expect this game to be a blowout by the Seminoles... it could very well be a close game through the first couple of quarters, or at least until FSU's depth wears down a out-manned BYU team playing on the road and in unfamiliar heat and humidity."


~Tomahawk Nation's Bud Elliott



http://www.vanquishthefoe.com/2010/9/16/1692912/byu-v-florida-state-the-tomahawk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
G
Guest
blah blah bcs depth blah blah
T
tripwire
Do any of you honestly disagree with this assessment? Sounds about right to me.
N
northerncougar
If BYU loses by less than 14 I will be impressed. We have no chance in this game whatsoever. I just hope we don't quit like we did last week. After watching NV last night we won't win next week either.



We are a young team who has no experience playing a brutal September schedule. We will look better at the end of the year.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
T
tripwire
Looks like this guy was right on the money.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.