Archived Topic

Utah-BYU 1960

by MTM · 9/17/2010

Advertisement
M
Mars


Page 3 is funny.

Also got a laugh out of the "Utah Chiefs".
C
CannonCougar85
I noticed that in a 1953 loss to Utah State BYU had 12 yards passing in the game.



See last week wasn't so bad now was it

:lol:
M
MTM
I like the size of the players. OT are 6'0" 215 :bug:



Did you see coach Glen Tuckett on page 16?
M
MTM
I love the ad on page 9 for Clark's



campus wardrobe selections for I960 are Interesting and exciting. For

men, flexible corduroy suit remains tops.




Smooth-
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
MTM wrote:
I love the ad on page 9 for Clark's



campus wardrobe selections for I960 are Interesting and exciting. For

men, flexible corduroy suit remains tops.




Smooth-


I used to rock corduroy JNCOs in high school. They were the bee's knees, man.
K
kiwibacon
snoscythe wrote:
I love the ad on page 9 for Clark's



campus wardrobe selections for I960 are Interesting and exciting. For

men, flexible corduroy suit remains tops.




Smooth-


I used to rock corduroy JNCOs in high school. They were the bee's knees, man.

JNCO jeans or JNCO cords...but they were not worthy of wearing unless the leg opening was as big as the waist. They used to label not just the waist and length but also the leg opening. So instead of 32x32 it would be 32x32x32 or 32x32x50.



Sorry did not mean to thread jack.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.