Archived Topic

THIS is the LAST thread to end QB debate

by blue42 · 9/17/2010

Advertisement
B
blue42
I thought I would put some scientific thought and process behind this whole Nelson vs Heaps turmoil and end it once and for all. The scientific method I used is which number each QB wears has been worn by the better players at BYU in the past.



# 9

Austin Collie, Jim McMahon, Nate Meikle and Fred EchoHawk (I don't know if he was any good but I just had to put that name in here because it sounds pretty cool!)



#13

Jonny Harline (who is still open), Nate Hutchinson, Nate Soelberg, Tyler Nelson.



So based off this scientific look, the edge has to go to Heaps.



It is now final, finished and put behind us, now let's go enjoy the season and support the team and coaches win or lose.



Gald I could help.
C
Cougarbib
I believe Heaps is the next Jim McMahon, who got decent PT first as a sophomore, was redshifted the next year while Wilson went 11 or 12 and 1 which ticked Jim off to no end, and had his coming out as a Red-Shirt Junior.



Be patient kids - Heaps will arrive sooner and the coaches are getting him ready and looking out for his mental and physical well-being by getting the rest of the team a bit more ready to play and protect.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
MJCOUGAR
I read this morning about the Feterik and Shoemaker QB battle. Interesting to hear him favor Heaps despite the fact that he was the Riley Nelson of 97.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.