Archived Topic

Interesting Games on Sat.

by BroncoBot · 9/17/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
Some interesting games that are coming up.



AFA@ Oklahoma- We'll find out if AFA is real or just had the game of the year against BYU.



Nebraska@ Washington- Big test for Washington but part of me feels like Washington is gaining some momentum and this could be a closer game than it looks.



Utah@ New Mexico- How great would an upset here be?



Cal @ Nevada (friday night)- two unbeaten teams and a future cougar opponent. Could be a good game.





Any other games ya'll are looking forward to?
Q
QuarterbackU
Not that I care enough to watch but I'd love to see Utah State beat Fresno State. There is some political fire behind this game and Fresno is only favored by 4 pts. I think Utah State is a very tough game for us coming up.



Really looking forward to see if AFA can do anything against Oklahoma. Because the triple option starts with a successful dive, I'm thinking OU will stop them offensively but I really think AFA's pass defense is solid and OU's passing offense exploded last week against FSU.
B
BroncoBot
QuarterbackU wrote:
Not that I care enough to watch but I'd love to see Utah State beat Fresno State. There is some political fire behind this game and Fresno is only favored by 4 pts. I think Utah State is a very tough game for us coming up.



Really looking forward to see if AFA can do anything against Oklahoma. Because the triple option starts with a successful dive, I'm thinking OU will stop them offensively but I really think AFA's pass defense is solid and OU's passing offense exploded last week against FSU.

AFA@ ou is the game I'm looking forward to the most (after BYU@FSU).



Utah State is looking tough this year. Well..... tougher than they have for a long time.
1
1967cougar
This week I'm a Lobo fan. It's making me realize how much life must suck for those who are Lobo fans all season long. I will be following the Lobo game but not watching it. My stomach just can't stand the sight of the crimson red color and I don't like the taste of the bile it brings up. Unfortunately, I think the Pukes win 70 - 0.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.