Archived Topic

Big East or ACC who do you want to win

by kiwibacon · 9/17/2010

Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
NC State and Cincy are playing right now. Who do you want to win and why?

I want NC State to win just to make the Big East look even worse than they already do.
B
BroncoBot
That TD pass by NC's QB was a thing of beauty (r. wilson). DB bit HARD on the pump fake.



I think NC wins this easy.
K
kiwibacon
Wilson is throwing great balls and his receivers are doing a great job too. That 30 yrd pass just now with the PI that was still caught was sensational.
B
BroncoBot
NC state- AIRing it out. wow. It's like watching a flag football game. Just throw long every time.
B
BroncoBot
And that's how you set up the run- with the pass.
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
14-0 NC state with 5 minutes still in the 1st quarter. NC state wreaking havoc on defense too forcing a punt NC State with the ball again and they have just looked spectacular thus far on offense.
B
BroncoBot
must have said that before the tipped by DB/reception by WR/fumble into opponent's endzone. But NC is looking good.
S
snoscythe
I'm pulling for Cincy since that's the school that gave me my shot. Looks like we're really missing Brian Kelly. *sigh*
B
Brayden Green
blocked punt...





Can I just never hear about them being in the top 25 again?
I
Italics
When Cinci beats up the even suckier teams in the Big East, they will finish the season with only 2-3 losses and probably be top 15. Welcome to the B(C)S.
Advertisement
K
kiwibacon
Dang, Sno, I forgot you are a Cincy fan so I can't bash them too much...I just go back to when I grew up in Memphis and UMemphis (then Memphis State) were in the same league as Cincy and I hate them in BBall and football.
S
snoscythe
kiwibacon wrote:
Dang, Sno, I forgot you are a Cincy fan so I can't bash them too much...I just go back to when I grew up in Memphis and UMemphis (then Memphis State) were in the same league as Cincy and I hate them in BBall and football.


Bash away. I am under no illusions about the quality/history of the Bearcats. The only reason I ever started following them or considering them is because I went to a frat party in Norwood when I was a junior in high school and I met Kenyon Martin who proceeded to give me a bunch of shoes/shorts etc. I thought he was pretty cool and I became a KMart fan and started following all things Bearcat.
S
scott715
So which team gives us the best chance for AQ? Oh, we are past that now. I missed the game for the Pendleton Roundup rodeo and barbeque ribs afterwards (no bacon). The town has frown to 4 times larger this week. It is the 100 year anniversity.
I
imuakahuku
Interesting note. This is the first ACC victory of the season over another BCS school.
S
SpiffCoug
imuakahuku wrote:
Interesting note. This is the first ACC victory of the season over another BCS school.

Sweet! Now their whole conference has as many as James Madison!
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
kitic77 wrote:
Interesting note. This is the first ACC victory of the season over another BCS school.

Sweet! Now their whole conference has as many as James Madison!


Oh snap!
M
Mars
snoscythe wrote:
I'm pulling for Cincy since that's the school that gave me my shot. Looks like we're really missing Brian Kelly. *sigh*

Admit it, you used to have a crush on Nick Lachey. :D
S
snoscythe
Mars wrote:
I'm pulling for Cincy since that's the school that gave me my shot. Looks like we're really missing Brian Kelly. *sigh*

Admit it, you used to have a crush on Nick Lachey. :D


Really? REALLY? You're going to come on here and insinuate that?!





it was drew lachey.



;)
M
Mars


I think I may prefer the Cubs.



http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070528/nick_lachey.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
M
Metal Bubba
imuakahuku wrote:
Interesting note. This is the first ACC victory of the season over another BCS school.


Not true. Wake Forest beat Dook last weekend. :)
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.