Archived Topic

Monson is a Two-Bit Cheap Shot Artist. . .

by 1967cougar · 9/16/2010

Advertisement
1
1967cougar
. . .that couldn't smell his rotten breath if he had a bag tied around his head. His Trib article about Bronco's Biggest Blunder just exposes him for the moron he is!!! I just had to let off a wee bit of steam so I don't say what I really think of the dolt.
G
gmj81
Don't hold anything back for our sakes. I'm sure most of us agree with whatever you're thinking. At least I know I do.
C
CannonCougar85
I agree with everything you wrote and then some. I cannot stand Monson. He loves to kick teams when they are down and even when they are up he finds a way to criticize them. He's a complete tool and I do not read nor listen to him ever.
K
kiwibacon
The article has been posted and a few have been discussing it in this thread. http://cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4955" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



I am sure if you post your thoughts in that thread as well there may be some discussion and posters who feel the same way.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.