Archived Topic

Kehl to the Rams

by CougarClaw · 9/15/2010

Advertisement
C
CougarClaw
Didn't take very long. Hope he enjoys St. Louis and that he gets some playing time.
G
Guest
Of course this means my Giants Kehl shirt is useless, of course when they made him switch numbers, it was already worthless!



Hope he does well with the Rams and sees some playing time.
I
Isola
I love to think of his speed on that turf. Plus I just checked the Rams depth chart and their back up at LOLB is the same as their back up at MLB, so Kehl may fit right into the 2 deep. I've got to think there is a spot for him in the NFL.
C
CougarClaw
It's not like he hasn't played, he's certainly seen his share of regular season games that last few years, he just isn't a dominant force, and Giants defense, esp linebacker the last few years has been a questionable. Hopefully he can find somewhere that fits his style.
I
Isola
Something I missed before. The current Rams Head Coach was the Defensive Coordinator for the Giants during Kehl's rookie year, when it seemed to me, that he played more.



Compare Kehl's stats from his rookie year under spags to last year without him:

Year-Games-Tackles-Sacks-Pass Def-Int

2008-16-35-1-1-1

2009-14-22-0-0-0



It looks like Spags liked Kehl as a rookie and wants him back now. This really could work out well.



Cross your fingers or hold your thumbs if you're Swedish.
Advertisement
B
BerliNY
Isola wrote:
Something I missed before. The current Rams Head Coach was the Defensive Coordinator for the Giants during Kehl's rookie year, when it seemed to me, that he played more.



Compare Kehl's stats from his rookie year under spags to last year without him:

Year-Games-Tackles-Sacks-Pass Def-Int

2008-16-35-1-1-1

2009-14-22-0-0-0



It looks like Spags liked Kehl as a rookie and wants him back now. This really could work out well.



Cross your fingers or hold your thumbs if you're Swedish.


The Swedes do that too? I thought it was just the Germans.
S
SpiffCoug
hawkwing wrote:
Of course this means my Giants Kehl shirt is useless, of course when they made him switch numbers, it was already worthless!



Hope he does well with the Rams and sees some playing time.

That's why you customize the shirt/jersey with your name on it. Five years from now, Adrian Peterson may not be a Viking so my 28 Peterson jersey won't work any more. BYU five years from, my 28 Kitic will still be cheering on the Vikes!
G
Guest
It sure made me happy to see the Giants defense crumble against the Colts. I hope their defense struggles in all their games.
I
Isola
hawkwing wrote:
It sure made me happy to see the Giants defense crumble against the Colts. I hope their defense struggles in all their games.

Now I don't feel so bad about relishing their demise.
G
Guest
kitic77 wrote:
Of course this means my Giants Kehl shirt is useless, of course when they made him switch numbers, it was already worthless!



Hope he does well with the Rams and sees some playing time.

That's why you customize the shirt/jersey with your name on it. Five years from now, Adrian Peterson may not be a Viking so my 28 Peterson jersey won't work any more. BYU five years from, my 28 Kitic will still be cheering on the Vikes!


They only problem with this is that I don't root for any particular NFL team, I just cheer for BYU players in the NFL. :evil:
Advertisement
S
SpiffCoug
hawkwing wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Of course this means my Giants Kehl shirt is useless, of course when they made him switch numbers, it was already worthless!



Hope he does well with the Rams and sees some playing time.

That's why you customize the shirt/jersey with your name on it. Five years from now, Adrian Peterson may not be a Viking so my 28 Peterson jersey won't work any more. BYU five years from, my 28 Kitic will still be cheering on the Vikes!


They only problem with this is that I don't root for any particular NFL team, I just cheer for BYU players in the NFL. :evil:

Yes, that is a problem. So question about uniforms. I'm planning on hitting both the BYU game and RSL game on Saturday. Would I be a bad fan if I wore my red RSL jersey to the BYU game?
S
snoscythe
kitic77 wrote:
kitic77 wrote:
Of course this means my Giants Kehl shirt is useless, of course when they made him switch numbers, it was already worthless!



Hope he does well with the Rams and sees some playing time.

That's why you customize the shirt/jersey with your name on it. Five years from now, Adrian Peterson may not be a Viking so my 28 Peterson jersey won't work any more. BYU five years from, my 28 Kitic will still be cheering on the Vikes!


They only problem with this is that I don't root for any particular NFL team, I just cheer for BYU players in the NFL. :evil:

Yes, that is a problem. So question about uniforms. I'm planning on hitting both the BYU game and RSL game on Saturday. Would I be a bad fan if I wore my red RSL jersey to the BYU game?


It's okay, but only if you pop the collar.
G
Guest
Wear the BYU jersey to RSL. They will understand.
B
BroncoBot
Saw that Kehl logged 3 tackles one assisted in the game today vs. Redskins.



Good for him. he was 3 or 4 on the list of tackles. Can't believe NY let him go.



Go Rams! He's gotta be much happier about his current situation.
I
Isola
St Louis isn't on TV often, but here in Washington I always get the Seahawks games. This Sunday they play each other starting at 1:00 eastern. I should be able to switch over after conference and catch the second half or so. I want to see him in action.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.