Archived Topic

Official BYU - Air Force Game Thread

by hawkwing · 9/11/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
about to get started, it's apparently really windy. Does that hurt or help?
O
Ozols
more riley probably, we can stop the triple, so doesn't really help airforce.
B
BigCougsFan
Where can I see Air Force's helmets if I don't have Versus?



I heard they're cool.
G
Guest
Air Force has a surprisingly effective passing attack this year, the wind may hurt them with that.
O
Ozols
lol, they put up passing stats for last game and it showed the team we played last year.
Advertisement
G
Guest
BigCougsFan wrote:
Where can I see Air Force's helmets if I don't have Versus?



I heard they're cool.


The lightning bolts are filled with the US Flag. It's pretty cool.
B
bplewe
Their stats said we played Northwestern State last week. What??? Don't they watch their own channel??
B
BigCougsFan
Not to take away from Air Force, but Florida St. looks really good today.
K
kiwibacon
hawkwing wrote:
Where can I see Air Force's helmets if I don't have Versus?



I heard they're cool.


The lightning bolts are filled with the US Flag. It's pretty cool.

Helmets look really cool.
O
Ozols
chambers looked kinda slow on that return
Advertisement
I
Italics
Gotta love penalties which keep the drive alive!!! =D
O
Ozols
oye, passes are sailing high.
I
Italics
Riley's passes looking soft and inaccurate so far... hope that changes quick.
O
Ozols
3 passes, almost 3 picks
G
Guest
Good thing those defenders aren't used to picking off lefties!
Advertisement
O
Ozols
gotta give it to him on the run though, looked good.
I
Italics
there have already been 3 passes that were nearly interceptions thrown by Nelson. This is not looking good.



But holy crap - he makes up for it with his legs!!!
B
BigCougsFan
Nelson can scramble!
G
Guest
to be fair, Wilson had no business dropping that pass.
O
Ozols
AFA has been offsides almost every play. They're jumping the count.
Page 1 of 19
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.