Archived Topic

Last Chance BYU vs FSU game

by Linette Chambers · 9/10/2010

Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
I have many more request for the game and am going to place a last minute order for tickets on Monday. Its not to late for anyone that is still interested in going to the game next Saturday. Last minute trips are ALWAYS a hoot!!!!!!!!!! Just let me know!



Thanks

Linette Chambers
S
Schmoe
Well shoot, I wish I could go. But with school, work, wife, child, coaching...dang! Responsibility is tough!
C
CAFB_04-12
Someone needs to bring a banner to the game:



"Cougar Corner is Still Open"
G
Guest
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
Someone needs to bring a banner to the game:



"Cougar Corner is Still Open"

:D :evil:
C
Cougs_Rule
Linette, thanks for all the enthusiasm and invites.

Oh, and on behalf of most CC posters, please keep a close eye on Urroner. We are worried about his mental stability when under the influence of Blue kool-aid! :-) jk U.

Have a great time!
Advertisement
L
Linette Chambers
dmcougar wrote:
Linette, thanks for all the enthusiasm and invites.

Oh, and on behalf of most CC posters, please keep a close eye on Urroner. We are worried about his mental stability when under the influence of Blue kool-aid! :-) jk U.

Have a great time!


Absolutely my pleasure! I can't wait!!!! Oh my its almost like Christmas day lol!!! I am sure Urroner will be on his best behavior :whistle: Make sure to look for us.

Linette Chambers
U
urroner
Linette Chambers wrote:
I am sure Urroner will be on his best behavior :whistle: Make sure to look for us.

Linette Chambers


My best behavior ain't all that good. :bug:
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.