Archived Topic

Air Force Captions

by BoiseBYU · 9/8/2010

Advertisement
B
BoiseBYU
I think Congress has finally gone too far in cutting the air force budget!



http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/defence_cut_flying.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
Brayden Green
Tackle them, my pretties! Tackle the Cougars, and their little dogs, too...



http://www.guy-sports.com/fun_pictures/defence_cut_flying.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
B
BoiseBYU
Air Force's most prized recruit is Harry Potter



http://www.popularwealth.com/funny-pictures/funny-pictures-military-04.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
http://crooksandliars.com/files/uploads/2008/05/aptopix_bush_air_force_academy_t440.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



"Hard to get past someone when you can't dive for the knees in good conscience, eh?"
B
BoiseBYU
I know I questioned the need for further budget cuts...but now I understand the anger fueling the demand for budget cuts



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/Svw8WFfxR4I/AAAAAAAABPU/yBH_lEBexz8/s400/how_the_airforce_guys_relax.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
Advertisement
U
urroner
BoiseBYU wrote:
I know I questioned the need for further budget cuts...but now I understand the anger fueling the demand for budget cuts



http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kDyMtZ_dJwQ/Svw8WFfxR4I/AAAAAAAABPU/yBH_lEBexz8/s400/how_the_airforce_guys_relax.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Awesome, but here are the MWC officials water skiing.



http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01689/water-skiing_1689935i.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
G
Guest
[youtube]72OhOWFMf84[/youtube]
G
Guest
http://www.airforcetimes.com/xml/news/2009/02/airforce_academy_weight_021409w/020509af_kemp_football_800.JPG" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Air Force spent all week practicing, and they feel very confident. Now, if BYU only sends a bunch of helmets, they may actually have a chance to win this thing...
G
Guest
http://media.govolsxtra.com/media/img/photos/2010/01/14/011410webapairforce_t607.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



YES! I told you Jake Heaps was going to be spectacular, did you see that 60 yard TD bomb?!
B
bigbluepuma
The guy standing next to #64 looks absolutely dumbfounded. Is this picture from the "Early Edition?" :skeptic:
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
WAIT!!! Guys, we're playing BYU today! Quick back inside, maybe they didn't see us yet.

http://pictures.replayphotos.com/images/AFA/md/united-states-air-force-academy-football-2009-season--afa-f-2009-00017md.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



Man I HATE SPIDERS!!!



http://www.recordonline.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=TH&Date=20091107&Category=SPORTS36&ArtNo=911070347&Ref=AR&MaxW=200&title=0&border=0&Q=80" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
D
doublej
airforce.jpg
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.