Archived Topic

Anyone else hearing scheduling rumors about...

by Y 4 Ever · 9/8/2010

Advertisement
Y
Y 4 Ever
...rumors about a Wisconsin series? I've heard from a few different people that THEY are hearing about it. Of course, the aren't people "in the know", so to speak, so they're probably just regurgitating rumors...but from three different unconnected people, it makes me wonder. After this summer, I'm tempted to believe just about anything once more than one person is saying it.



One person also said they heard it would be another 2/1. That would piss me off.
S
scott715
Did UNLV get a 1 and 1?
I
Italics
I'm sure BYU has been negotiating/talking with many/most BCS schools. It wouldn't surprise me if they've at least been in contact with Wisconsin at one point or another.
C
Cougy_Monster
Wisconsin is not one of the "5 teams" with which BYU would schedule a 2 for 1.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.