B
blue42I read an article on KSL earlier today and I didn't see any threads addressing this, if this has been mentioned I apologize.
We have a huge BCS friend right now in ESPN and Dave Brown. He stated that if the Cougars win next year they should be in one of the games. He is so high on BYU right now it is unbelievable, he continued to say that even if BYU lost 1 game they should be in one of the BCS games! How about that as a national presence?! I know he has a lot riding on whether BYU does well or not but the love he is giving BYU is incredible.
I vote Dave Brown for the ESPN conference commish.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=12323113&nid=272
We have a huge BCS friend right now in ESPN and Dave Brown. He stated that if the Cougars win next year they should be in one of the games. He is so high on BYU right now it is unbelievable, he continued to say that even if BYU lost 1 game they should be in one of the BCS games! How about that as a national presence?! I know he has a lot riding on whether BYU does well or not but the love he is giving BYU is incredible.
I vote Dave Brown for the ESPN conference commish.
http://www.ksl.com/?sid=12323113&nid=272

