Archived Topic

Weclome to Cougar Corner smcfan2008

by BroncoBot · 9/7/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I hope you are a good sample of what we can expect from fans in the WCC. Thanks for the informative and well thought out posts.



It's much better than the BCS schools who simply think they are better because they are in conference X or MWC fans who rely on smack talk to win arguments.



I hope you enjoy your time on the forum. Visit often!
S
smcfan2008
Thanks for the welcoming me and other WCC fans into your online community. It's much appreciated. The WCC as a whole is very excited about the addition of BYU into our tight-knit, faith based conference. Although we're just as spirited and frenzied as any other fans on game day; we try our best to be civil the other days of the year. WCC fans regularly cheer for our conference mates in all OCC games and I know several fans from various member schools who are now BYU football fans. BYU fans from what I gather seem to have more maturity and respect than the average sports fan, and I couldn't be happier about that.



p.s. beat Air Force, go Cougs!
G
Guest
smcfan2008 wrote:
Thanks for the welcoming me and other WCC fans into your online community. It's much appreciated. The WCC as a whole is very excited about the addition of BYU into our tight-knit, faith based conference. Although we're just as spirited and frenzied as any other fans on game day; we try our best to be civil the other days of the year. WCC fans regularly cheer for our conference mates in all OCC games and I know several fans from various member schools who are now BYU football fans. BYU fans from what I gather seem to have more maturity and respect than the average sports fan, and I couldn't be happier about that.



p.s. beat Air Force, go Cougs!


I like you smcfan, you're a class act. I hope that BYU can become the adopted football team of all WCC fans, or at least a 2nd favorite :D
G
Guest
ps. Are there any good WCC forums out there as a whole and for the individual teams? If so, can you give me a few links?
S
smcfan2008
hawkwing wrote:
ps. Are there any good WCC forums out there as a whole and for the individual teams? If so, can you give me a few links?


Gonzaga



http://www.guboards.spokesmanreview.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Saint Mary's



http://www.godisagael.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



USF



http://members4.boardhost.com/donscentral/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;





LMU



http://lmulions.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=menswomensbball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Drag down menu to all WCC message boards

http://donscentral.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Advertisement
G
Gunk
Welcome.



Can't tell you, smcfan2008, how refreshing it is to be among people who actually like having you around. I'm certainly looking forward to some excellent games in the future.



On a side note, a friend of mine reminded me the other day that there are 3 WCC teams within 45 min of me (USF, St. Mary's and SC), so if I can get my hands on tickets I be joining you guys in the stands.
S
smcfan2008
Gunk wrote:
Welcome.



Can't tell you, smcfan2008, how refreshing it is to be among people who actually like having you around. I'm certainly looking forward to some excellent games in the future.



On a side note, a friend of mine reminded me the other day that there are 3 WCC teams within 45 min of me (USF, St. Mary's and SC), so if I can get my hands on tickets I be joining you guys in the stands.


That's great. The Bay Area's the best place to be for a WCC fan. USF, St. Mary's, and Santa Clara are a hop, skip, and a jump away from one another. As for the other WCC members.





san francisco to spokane 875 miles



sf to provo 780 miles



sf to portland 635 miles



sf to san diego 500 miles



sf to malibu 400 miles



sf to westchester 385 miles
S
scott715
I'll take my 3 hours to Spokane and Portland (from Eastern OR). Boise is also 3 hours away.
B
BoiseBYU
scott715 wrote:
I'll take my 3 hours to Spokane and Portland (from Eastern OR). Boise is also 3 hours away.

BSU would be last in the WCC



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.