Archived Topic

Looking for the game tape....

by craigoscarson · 9/6/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Does anyone have a copy of the game? my wife had messed with my dvr (we have it attached to our pc so I can usually cut and paste segments on the broadcast with adobe premiere pro 2; I've been practicing and experimenting with it since last yrs Oklahoma game; I'm still not at the level of furiousmonkey, yet)

I'll paypal you the postage etc. for anyone that can get me a copy; even VHS would work (just a lot more hassle to convert it)



*note: In accordance to the copyright police on this forum, I'm not asking for it for any reason but personal use and that cougarcorner is not responsible or liable for my actions or request. Oh, and my baby brother is a Cornell educated attorney working in silicon valley and will protect me and cougarcorner with his life ;) *
B
byutx
The game will be rebroadcast several times throughout the week, if that helps.
C
craigoscarson
byutx wrote:
The game will be rebroadcast several times throughout the week, if that helps.


that would make entirely too much sense if I could figure out what my wife did to my dvr.
B
byutx
check your inbox
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.