Archived Topic

ESPN POLL BYU vs UW

by scott715 · 9/6/2010

Advertisement
R
Raiderboy
I like how after guiding Washington last year to a 5-7 record, 2/3 of the voters voted that Sark is a better coach than Bronco. That's just silly.
C
CannonCougar85
I cannot believe the better coach poll. Bronco vs Sark? Sark is winning? How is that even a competition? Sark has one year under his belt and is now 5-8 as a head coach and he is a better coach then Bronco? Not to take away from Sark because I do think he will turn things around for UW but c'mon! That is ridiculous!



Bronco is 50-15 and is in the top 5 for winning percentage amongst active coaches.
J
JamieVallen
Nothing about byu shows up on any of the polls am I missing something?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CannonCougar85
jmvcougar wrote:
Nothing about byu shows up on any of the polls am I missing something?



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


Look for BYU vs Washington on the left hand side
Advertisement
J
JamieVallen
Oh never mind it was because I was trying to view it on my phone, and it didn't have it there.
C
Cougarfan87
Sark's overagressiveness on the 22 yard line on 4th and 2 cost him a chance of taking the game to overtime. Kick that field goal, and that last drive they were already in field goal range to tie the game rather than having to get a touchdown. A better coach he is NOT.
C
Cougs_Rule
This really is a simple explanation. Whether it is the media or anyone else who has a man-crush on the USC empire, Pete the Cheat, and the PAc-o-crap--they all need a new conference great hope. Sark is the guy. Kiffin makes Pete the Cheat look like an innocent bystander, so of course no one is hanging there hopes on USC right now.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.