Archived Topic

Big Boi(Outkast) on College GameDay

by BigCougsFan · 9/6/2010

Advertisement
B
BigCougsFan
Yesterday on College GameDay -- Big Boi of the rap group, Outkast -- went 8 for 8 in his picks... Including BYU over Washington(Lee and Kirk both picked Washington to win).



He picked Virginia Tech over Boise St. for tomorrow's game. If he gets this right... He'll be the first to go 100% in all the picks on GameDay.



I'm impressed.



http://espn.go.com/college-football/gameday
M
mizzoucoug
I don't know who he is and don't care to but that's impressive.
S
scott715
Maybe he should replace Kirk.
C
CannonCougar85
scott715 wrote:
Maybe he should replace Kirk.


I'll second that.
S
Spudman87
If I remember right, Big Boi said that the reason he chose BYU is because he is a business man, not a professional sports caster. He said that with them going independent, they would have something to prove. The others looked completely dumb-struck, and then went on to say how there was no way. I wonder if they will still act like this when we are an ESPN school.
Advertisement
B
BYUBALLIN
i was watching that too. When he picked BYU, i was curious of what he reason was going to be. When he said they just signed a big deal with espn. I was like well cant argue with that logic.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.