M
MarsGive UW credit- Washington looks improved this year. Faster on defense, stronger on the lines, and playing more disciplined.
Polk is definitely better than I expected. He's not the best RB in the PAC-10 this year, but he is very good. It seems like we would bottle him up on first and second down every series, only to see him break away for 20 yards on numerous 3rd downs. Very frustrating. He didn't break the 100-yard mark, but it seems like if he didn't play today, Washington walks away with single digit points on the scoreboard. Same with us and our RB, DiLuigi.
Locker didn't run as much as I expected him too. Great arm, excellent at connecting on the short throws. Hopefully he gets his big NFL payday.
Kearse seems like the real deal at WR. This guy can ball! Provides a great target for Jake. A very dangerous player.
My Keys to the Game:
1st Half- BYU misses a 39 yard field goal, Washington makes a 54 yarder.
2nd Half- BYU's defense holds Washington's offense scoreless.
I was lucky enough to be able to travel to this game, and all the Husky fans I spoke with before, during, and after were very polite and classy.
I hope Washington has a great year and dominates the PAC-10! I definitely see 6+ wins on the schedule. Oregon does look pretty good though, and Oregon State, Stanford, and Arizona could be tough. Kick the crap out of Syracuse this week Huskies! Woof woof woof! :D
Oh, and we'll see you again in the Las Vegas Bowl! :lol:

