Archived Topic

NM-Oregon

by AJP · 9/4/2010

Advertisement
A
AJP
Oregon up 49-0, not even half-time yet.



Any bets on how many more points Oregon can score before the game ends?
R
Raiderboy
I beat you :)
A
AJP
My thread has more appeal ;)
P
PurpleReign
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.
S
Schmoe
PurpleReign wrote:
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.


No need to worry there, purple, UNM is just THAT bad.
Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
PurpleReign wrote:
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.


New Mexico is terrible. They actually make an effort to play BYU each year though. Another reason we're glad to get out of this conference. Every team prepares all year long to play us.
A
AJP
59 points now to nothing...
V
vancouvercougar
PurpleReign wrote:
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.


Elizabeth Lambert is their toughest player, but she plays women's soccer.
B
BYUROCKS
Schmoe wrote:
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.


No need to worry there, purple, UNM is just THAT bad.




Yup, I kinda feel bad for them, then again I want Org to put 100+ on the board....
I
Italics
BYUROCKS wrote:
PurpleReign wrote:
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.


No need to worry there, purple, UNM is just THAT bad.




Yup, I kinda feel bad for them, then again I want Org to put 100+ on the board....


I don't feel bad for them at all. I hate New Mexico. And yet their fans will still criticize BYU for not making a BCS bowl...
Advertisement
B
BYUROCKS
Italics wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.


No need to worry there, purple, UNM is just THAT bad.




Yup, I kinda feel bad for them, then again I want Org to put 100+ on the board....


I don't feel bad for them at all. I hate New Mexico. And yet their fans will still criticize BYU for not making a BCS bowl...


I meant the players, to practice so hard, and then get this ?
I
Italics
BYUROCKS wrote:
BYUROCKS wrote:
PurpleReign wrote:
I'm just hoping it's that NM is that pathetic, and not that the fDucks are that good.


No need to worry there, purple, UNM is just THAT bad.




Yup, I kinda feel bad for them, then again I want Org to put 100+ on the board....


I don't feel bad for them at all. I hate New Mexico. And yet their fans will still criticize BYU for not making a BCS bowl...


I meant the players, to practice so hard, and then get this ?


Nope, I hate their players, too. Maybe they should strap a helmet on Lambert and put her out there... odds are she's already wearing a jockstrap.
M
Mars


HEADLINE:



"After watching New Mexico's season opener against Oregon, nine more MWC schools have decided to go Independent."
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.