Archived Topic

Attendance at games around the country

by CaptainCoug · 9/4/2010

Advertisement
C
CaptainCoug
Watching games today I have noticed a serious lack of fans in the stands in quite a few games. I think this is another product of the BCS system...everyone playing patsies and nobody caring unless the patsy can actually win.



A playoff could eliminate lots of these crappy games and put some excitement back into non-conference matchups at the beginning of the season.



I have a feeling we will have quite a few televised games on in the early season because most of them will be a great matchup especially compared to the crap this weekend...(for the most part)
T
tripwire
That's been the #1 negative thing about the BCS in my opinion. There is just too much risk for some of these teams to want to play anyone decent in out of conference games.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.