Archived Topic

College Gameday Picks

by bluesince82 · 9/4/2010

Advertisement
B
bluesince82
They just had the analysts choose the winners of today's games and here's how they voted on UW vs. BYU:



Big Boi (Outkast) guest analyst - BYU :munch:

Corso - UW :sick:

Herbie - UW :sick:



As a side note, Big Boi referenced BYU's new contract with ESPN. Thinks BYU comes out strong with a lot to prove. It's crazy that even a high profile rap artist is tuned into what's going on with BYU Independence. I like it a lot.



Can't wait, only 7 more hours!!!! GO COUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
mizzoucoug
Plus most picked Oregon St, VTech, and Pitt. LOL these idiots I'll never understand how their thinking can be so corrupt so I'll just assume they're stupid.



BTW, explain the logic of OSU over TCU!!! BYU got dismantled by TCU last year yet we demolished OSU. Yet somehow Jacquizz will run all over the almost completely returned Frogs??? Wow guys.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.