Archived Topic

BYU TV in HD???

by mraven · 9/4/2010

Advertisement
M
mraven
So I'm just wondering how to watch BYU TV in HD. I've got Dish Network and I can find BYU TV on channel 9403, but it sure doesn't look HD to me. I'm watching our girls soccer team play WSU right now and it is a very grainy picture. I hope our football games are a better quality than this or it's the Mtn all over again. Is there a different Dish channel for BYU TV in HD? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
G
Gunk
mraven wrote:
So I'm just wondering how to watch BYU TV in HD. I've got Dish Network and I can find BYU TV on channel 9403, but it sure doesn't look HD to me. I'm watching our girls soccer team play WSU right now and it is a very grainy picture. I hope our football games are a better quality than this or it's the Mtn all over again. Is there a different Dish channel for BYU TV in HD? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.


Hmmm...I don't know, but maybe they aren't using the HD cameras for the girls soccer game. Sometimes a station that broadcast in HD all the time will have a sub station that has the HD content.
W
wildeone
The hd broadcast facility isn't operational until the end of the year if I recall correctly



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
C
CAFB_04-12
In Spanish Fork at my parents' house the BYUtv on HD on cable is in the 400s. Not sure if all carriers have the HD channel.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.