Archived Topic

College Football Live: "Upset Alert" Washington over BYU

by Italics · 9/3/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
At least they think a Washington victory over BYU would be an "upset." I have to disagree, but it's still kind of nice to see.
S
SpiffCoug
I would say that since we're a "mid-major" and UW is from a BCS league that we can't be upset. But now that we're in ESPN's corner, I guess that means we're better than non-elite BCS teams so can be upset.
B
BroncoBot
can't believe we get to settle this.......... TOMORROW!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!
P
PurpleReign
Sark said our dawgs are like mad dogs that he has to keep pulling the chain back on, and tomorrow he gets to let the dawgs loose :crazy:
Q
QuarterbackU
PurpleReign wrote:
Sark said our dawgs are like mad dogs that he has to keep pulling the chain back on, and tomorrow he gets to let the dawgs loose :crazy:


If by 'mad dogs' you mean gay dogs, then yes. I agree with you 100%. :angry:
Advertisement
Q
QuarterbackU
Heard a report out of cougar camp from Bronco last year before the first game. Bronco said he just can't get the cougs excited, he takes off the proverbial chain and they just sit there....really wierd.



Then all of the sudden BAM!!! Bradford's on his back for 8 weeks, do not pass go do not collect Heisman. Hope the same thing doesn't happen to Locker tomorrow.
U
urroner
PurpleReign wrote:
Sark said our dawgs are like mad dogs that he has to keep pulling the chain back on, and tomorrow he gets to let the dawgs loose :crazy:


The UW dawgs after they are let loose:



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RoHtpYxrxWI/Rd07UJ0OXkI/AAAAAAAAA7g/bnUPGFfowLY/s400/funny_ugly_dogs_03.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The UW cheerleaders:

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/112009/ugly_dog_halloween_costume.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
I
Italics
tomorrow answers so many questions. This could be a surprisingly great year or it could be a major down year... this is the one game in a long time where I honestly have NO IDEA what to expect from BYU... it could go completely either way.
B
BYUby40
urroner wrote:
Sark said our dawgs are like mad dogs that he has to keep pulling the chain back on, and tomorrow he gets to let the dawgs loose :crazy:


The UW dawgs after they are let loose:



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RoHtpYxrxWI/Rd07UJ0OXkI/AAAAAAAAA7g/bnUPGFfowLY/s400/funny_ugly_dogs_03.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The UW cheerleaders:

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/112009/ugly_dog_halloween_costume.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


We can always count on you for a laugh, Uronner. Thanks man.
S
SenorCougar
urroner wrote:
Sark said our dawgs are like mad dogs that he has to keep pulling the chain back on, and tomorrow he gets to let the dawgs loose :crazy:


The UW dawgs after they are let loose:



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_RoHtpYxrxWI/Rd07UJ0OXkI/AAAAAAAAA7g/bnUPGFfowLY/s400/funny_ugly_dogs_03.jpeg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">



The UW cheerleaders:

http://pics.blameitonthevoices.com/112009/ugly_dog_halloween_costume.jpg" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">


That shut up purplereign big time. Way to go............... Sweet.
Advertisement
B
BYUby40
Italics wrote:
tomorrow answers so many questions. This could be a surprisingly great year or it could be a major down year... this is the one game in a long time where I honestly have NO IDEA what to expect from BYU... it could go completely either way.


I can't help it I guess, because my blue goggles are so thick; but I just have a sneaky suspicion that things are going to go our way a little more than they go theirs. I hope that the decision to go independent and the normal first game/new season excitement will have the fans at LES rocking and ready to do their part. I believe the team will do their part. And at the end of the day I trust we will all go home happy...all except UW.
I
Italics
BYUby40 wrote:
tomorrow answers so many questions. This could be a surprisingly great year or it could be a major down year... this is the one game in a long time where I honestly have NO IDEA what to expect from BYU... it could go completely either way.


I can't help it I guess, because my blue goggles are so thick; but I just have a sneaky suspicion that things are going to go our way a little more than they go theirs. I hope that the decision to go independent and the normal first game/new season excitement will have the fans at LES rocking and ready to do their part. I believe the team will do their part. And at the end of the day I trust we will all go home happy...all except UW.


Watching football during the first weekend of the season is always ugly... always tons of stupid mistakes, even from more experienced teams. I think we have more talent and potential than Washington, I'm just afraid that the fact we have such a YOUNG team will only multiply the likelihood of first game mistakes. Boy do I hope I'm wrong.
M
mizzoucoug
We're at home and we've had time a long time to prepare for UW. I have total confidence that we win this game. Although knowing BYU we will probably fumble on the goal lines a couple times to keep it close, but UW doesn't have enough winning experience to just walk in to our house and play a dominant game. Sorry Purple. You'll win some home games and maybe some roadies against the creampuffs but it's not happening tonight.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.