Archived Topic

To the Greater Idaho Falls Area Cougar Fans...

by AmmonCougar1 · 9/3/2010

Advertisement
A
AmmonCougar1
One of my former seminary students owns a family business that will be sponsoring every BYU game this season at Hillcrest High in Ammon (east Idaho Falls). The telecast is free to any & all. There will be concessions for purchase (not sure how much a hot dog will cost) which may include Farr's Ice Cream among other things. It should be a great time! Doors open at 4:30 tomorrow night!



Hope to see many of you there!



Go Cougs!!!



J. Child

Ammon, ID
I
Italics
Awesome! I live in Rexburg and just found out a couple weeks ago that the local movie theater (fat cats) broadcasts all of BYU's games on the big screen. $8 gets you a ticket, hot dog, and soda. But I may consider going to your student's for a game or two... what do they broadcast teh game on?
M
Mingjai
Go Knights!



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.