M
MarsArchived Topic
Hair on MWC future: "Uhhh....."
by Mars · 9/3/2010
Advertisement
S
SchmoeâIn their minds it was a much better deal,â Thompson said.
What a douche.
What a douche.
U
urronerMars wrote:http://www.gazette.com/sports/wasn-103992-discusses-byu.html
What in the heck did he mean by this statement:
âIn their minds it was a much better deal,â Thompson said. âWe wish them the best.â
In what type of mind isn't it a better deal? Hair is more and more of a burro-sphincter every day.
burro = ass
sphincter = hole
Excuse my French.
:angry: :angry:
U
urronerSchmoe, once again, we are thinking alike.
R
redneckjediOf course we thought it was a better deal! You wouldn't even give us the rights to rebroadcast our own freaking games! We had all the hardware and know-how to do it, it wouldn't have cost you a dime, and you still said no? Even though ESPN was chomping at the bit to give us quadruple the money for our games AND rebroadcast rights? You couldn't just cave on that? You deserve everything that comes to you and then some, and when your conference breaks up and your lovechild with Comcast folds, you will be happily fired by those whose interests you have been betraying for over a decade - well, those that are still around to fire you, anyway. And Karl Benson will have the last laugh.
Yeah, I said it: Karl Benson > Hair Thompson.
Yeah, I said it: Karl Benson > Hair Thompson.
Advertisement
Y
Y12redneckjedi wrote:
Of course we thought it was a better deal! You wouldn't even give us the rights to rebroadcast our own freaking games! We had all the hardware and know-how to do it, it wouldn't have cost you a dime, and you still said no?
Not to mention that we had been doing it for years, and now we had to make this concession and get nothing in return.
S
Schmoeurroner wrote:
Schmoe, once again, we are thinking alike.
Uh-oh, you must be getting dumber :bug:
C
CannonCougar85Hey guys maybe we aren't giving Hair enough credit. He said "In their minds it was a much better deal." Maybe by "their minds" he is referring to everybody else on the entire planet besides him?
If that is what he means by "their" then I appreciate his honesty. :P
If that is what he means by "their" then I appreciate his honesty. :P
B
blue42Hair brought up something I don't know if anybody has thought about, I know it never crossed my mind. It has to do with officiating, when BYU goes Indy they will never have a friendly officiating crew, I guess it will always be from the opponents conference. How will that work?
I know some of you will say BYU has never had a friendly officiating crew but that's a different topic.
I know some of you will say BYU has never had a friendly officiating crew but that's a different topic.
M
makulitblue42 wrote:
Hair brought up something I don't know if anybody has thought about, I know it never crossed my mind. It has to do with officiating, when BYU goes Indy they will never have a friendly officiating crew, I guess it will always be from the opponents conference. How will that work?
I know some of you will say BYU has never had a friendly officiating crew but that's a different topic.
BYU has never had a friendly officiating crew...
I wish we could pull the bumblers from the PAC-1x. Those guys are the bomb.
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85blue42 wrote:
Hair brought up something I don't know if anybody has thought about, I know it never crossed my mind. It has to do with officiating, when BYU goes Indy they will never have a friendly officiating crew, I guess it will always be from the opponents conference. How will that work?
I know some of you will say BYU has never had a friendly officiating crew but that's a different topic.
I think BYU has the money now to hire it's own officiating crew. ;)
But still, this statement is under the assumption that everybody in the nation hates BYU for going independent and this clearly isn't the case.
One thing to be worried about is this year with MWC officiating. If Hair is saying this at the beginning of the season then I expect BYU to get hosed in conference play. Will Utah get hosed? Probably not. Utah bettering themselves is somehow different and more commendable then BYU bettering themselves. :skeptic:
L
LawboyNotre Dame, Army, and Navy must always have poor crews as well, right? Not an issue. Just get WAC officials to come ref BYU games because they will be happy to have the job.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.

