B
BroncoBotJust turned on S. Miss vs S. Carolina for fun and heard about BYU making headlines. How often are we going to hear about the move to independence?
I was also thinking, I love that basically it was BYU (and the MWC) that started the move to private networks. BYU sees that their exposure was going down the drain. They make another move and could be the most visible team in the country for years. How long is it going to take other universities to make their own TV networks??? How many trends will BYU start?
I was also thinking, I love that basically it was BYU (and the MWC) that started the move to private networks. BYU sees that their exposure was going down the drain. They make another move and could be the most visible team in the country for years. How long is it going to take other universities to make their own TV networks??? How many trends will BYU start?

