Archived Topic

Pep Rally Tonight

by hawkwing · 9/2/2010

Advertisement
G
Guest
From the CougarMail (I normally wouldn't copy and paste this much, but they gave me the right to forward the email below):
There is a pep rally TONIGHT at 9:00 PM in LaVell Edwards Stadium. You will not want to miss this! There will be no media, no reporters, just fans, just BYU football!



There will be giveaways, fireworks, cheerleaders, dancers, marching band, and football players.



The doors of LES will open at 8:00 PM. Please enter through the southwest gate (gate 5) and make your way to the north stands.



Tell all of your friends about this pep rally and make sure we start our season off right. Forward this email to anyone that might not have it, post the event on Facebook, Twitter, and anywhere else to put the word out about the BYU Football pep rally tonight.


It would be a great time to wear your new Indepedent T-Shirts!



;) :evil:
E
EM_Puma
As much as I love my Cougars, I'm sorry, but real football starts tonight and that's where I'm going to be. I'll show my support to the Cougs on Saturday. I wouldn't care if it was only the Budweiser Clydesdales playing one another tonight--I'm just ready for some real football.



I suppose they are doing this tonight because there is some team fireside tomorrow night? I haven't seen a schedule of those this season. The only other reason is to slam Utah and the mtn.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.