Archived Topic

Leinart being Traded

by Ddawg · 9/1/2010

Advertisement
D
Ddawg
On ESPN - the "ticker" running across the bottom of the screen - it said the Az. Cardinals are trading QB Matt Leinart. That opens the door for Max Hall (who Head Coach Whisenhunt really likes) to stay w/ the team.



Good for Max!! He impressed the right folks this summer!!
B
BerliNY
So who wins the number 2 spot? Hall or Skelton?
P
ProV1
I hate Leinart, I hate everything about him.
C
Cougarfan87
ProV1 wrote:
I hate Leinart, I hate everything about him.
He's classess. And all of his fans are classless too. :lol:
I
Italics
Cougarfan87 wrote:
I hate Leinart, I hate everything about him.
He's classess. And all of his fans are classless too. :lol:


It must've felt good for Max to send him packing.
Advertisement
L
Lawboy
Leinart's ex-girlfriend that he fathered a child with is LDS. just sayin.
C
CAFB_04-12
Lawboy wrote:
Leinart's ex-girlfriend that he fathered a child with is LDS. just sayin.

So? He won the Heisman so he can do whatever he wants. (TIC)



So run and tell that, homeboy.



This is great news for Hall who has impressed commentators.
C
Cougs_Rule
Great news! Along w Beck's new 2 yr, 2mil+ contract today--its a great day for Cougs!
S
SpiffCoug
Lawboy wrote:
Leinart's ex-girlfriend that he fathered a child with is LDS. just sayin.

IIRC, it was Jordan Cameron's sister. He was on the BYU bball team for one season a few years ago, before transferring to USC and is now on the football team.
C
CougarClaw
Lawboy wrote:
Leinart's ex-girlfriend that he fathered a child with is LDS. just sayin.


That makes me sad.
Advertisement
D
Ddawg
CougarClaw wrote:
Leinart's ex-girlfriend that he fathered a child with is LDS. just sayin.


That makes me sad.


+1 Not good.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.