Archived Topic

I used to love her.... (the endless party thread)

by craigoscarson · 9/1/2010

Advertisement
C
craigoscarson
Craig Thompson and crew should have learned not to sh*t where they eat.... let's celebrate.

[youtube]mnb0QD-i1iM&[/youtube]
I
IndiCoug
Amen Craigo! We be "Ridin Solo"!!!! :love: 8)

[youtube]8ESdn0MuJWQ[/youtube]
R
redneckjedi
If we're gonna set this to music, let's do it right:



[youtube]28hYBf1A2yk&ob=av2e[/youtube]
S
snoscythe
[youtube]596qaxm-u4o[/youtube]
G
Guest
[youtube]w8KQmps-Sog[/youtube]
Advertisement
S
snoscythe
Dedications to CT, the MWC, and the MTN:



[youtube]3umaLe37-LE&ob=av2e[/youtube]



[youtube]eopNLWRW0IM[/youtube]



[youtube]DksSPZTZES0&ob=av2e[/youtube]



[youtube]KLG2jaVdUMo[/youtube]



And my personal favorite:



[youtube]96jFtzVa80A[/youtube]
B
BerliNY
It's too late to apologize, Suckaz!



[youtube]ePyRrb2-fzs&fmt=18[/youtube]
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]FEqi0cs-Crw[/youtube]
B
Brayden Green
Why we left:

And we are also showing that we meant:

[youtube]v=J9CeNo4Q7p0[/youtube]
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]MaZWRIcSDzM&[/youtube]
Advertisement
M
Mars


"Oh yeah,

One more time!

Thanks for the memories,

Even if they weren't so good."
C
craigoscarson
"cause you're evil and you lie"



[youtube]8oYsQ1Ra1hI&[/youtube]
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]IbtzTcSfxHo&[/youtube]
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]v98vBa9dmHA&[/youtube]
I
imuakahuku
[youtube]UYwZWmCIfSU&feature[/youtube]





[youtube]TRUjr8EVgBg&feature[/youtube]
Advertisement
I
imuakahuku
BlueIsBetter wrote:
Why we left:

And we are also showing that we meant:

[youtube]J9CeNo4Q7p0[/youtube]
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]xwo0XyOeC5o&[/youtube]
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]2WHe5fxS3dA&[/youtube]
C
craigoscarson
[youtube]vimZj8HW0Kg[/youtube]



Don't call it a comeback....
K
Kbear
[youtube]MtY5A-FNwv0[/youtube]



:sick:
Page 1 of 2
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.