Archived Topic

NOW It's Official

by Italics · 8/31/2010

Advertisement
S
Schmoe
There you go! A REAL source!!
C
CannonCougar85
Now I beleive it!!!



Love it!!



Go Cougars!!
J
jonnylingo
This even has the new logos.



IN YOUR FACE MWC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Cool that the official presser will be on byutv as well.
Advertisement
C
CannonCougar85
jonnylingo wrote:
This even has the new logos.



IN YOUR FACE MWC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Cool that the official presser will be on byutv as well.


The official press conference is on BYUtv so finally I can see it!!
W
Wolverine
Yes but the logo will need to be updated with a new blue dot somewhere in the middle of that "W"...this is crazy yet exciting at the same time.

GO COUGARS!!!
I
Italics
Which direction do I face from Lehi to flip off the MWC?
Q
QuarterbackU
I love how BYU is essentially kicking the MTN and the MWC in the balls by saying it is available on the basic tier packages and on basically every other cable network in the known world!!!



Take that!!!



YESSSSS!!!
Y
Y 4 Ever
Italics wrote:
Which direction do I face from Lehi to flip off the MWC?


Just walk in your bathroom and flip off your toilet...after you use it
Advertisement
B
BOID
Ahhhhhh-----HaHaHaHA--hahaha-ha-haha-ha-ha.....

BWAaHaaHaaHaHa--...HAAAh!!!!!

Just celebrating out here in Guam, and congratulations and salutations to The Cougars and their fans everywhere.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
S
snoscythe
QuarterbackU wrote:
I love how BYU is essentially kicking the MTN and the MWC in the balls by saying it is available on the basic tier packages and on basically every other cable network in the known world!!!



Take that!!!



YESSSSS!!!




I laughed out loud at that last paragraph. I have never seen that much detail about BYUTV in a presser, so this was obviously a dig at the MTN. Classic.
S
Schmoe
33311710 wrote:
Which direction do I face from Lehi to flip off the MWC?


Just walk in your bathroom and flip off your toilet...after you use it


I LOLed out loud :lol:
U
urroner
33311710 wrote:
Which direction do I face from Lehi to flip off the MWC?


Just walk in your bathroom and flip off your toilet...after you use it


Excuse me, but my crap smells to sweet to ever resemble the MWC. :angry:
C
Cougy_Monster
33311710 wrote:
Which direction do I face from Lehi to flip off the MWC?


Just walk in your bathroom and flip off your toilet...after you use it


But this is a special occasion so I'd prefer to do something I don't already do every day.



[ Post made via Mobile Device ] http://cougarcorner.com/images/mobile.png" alt="" loading="lazy" style="max-width:100%">
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.