Archived Topic

Gameweek BYU Dreams

by Italics · 8/30/2010

Advertisement
I
Italics
Not sure about you guys, but I always have multiple dreams about BYU football games during the opening week of BYU football. It drives me crazy, but I guess it kind of holds me over until the real thing.



I thought this would be a good place for everyone to share their BYU dreams (of course, make sure they're appropriate... nothing about cheerleaders, etc ;) )



Here's what I learned from my BYU football dreams last night:



- BYU apparently has a game scheduled with Boise State this season. No worries, we will win by quite a bit.



- Heaps will receive the vast majority of the snaps. He will throw it deep several times. For the most part he'll be very accurate, but he'll also throw one or two interceptions.



- Our defense will tear apart Washington



- BYU will run a couple tricks plays during the UW game



- BYU will win the game, but just barely



Nostradamus = Italics? We shall see.
S
snoscythe
Italics wrote:
BYU apparently has a game scheduled with Boise State this season. No worries, we will win by quite a bit.


Well, duh. Who else would you expect us to play in the National Championship game?
R
radius19
snoscythe wrote:
BYU apparently has a game scheduled with Boise State this season. No worries, we will win by quite a bit.


Well, duh. Who else would you expect us to play in the National Championship game?


Sno, everytime I read your posts I can't help but hear tobias' whiney voice... and I love it.



My wife hates the week before the first game of the year because I become a nut. I to have dreams that revolve around BYU football and it just makes gameday that much more epic in my mind. The smell of the grass, the smell of the air, they wouldn't be the same to me if I didn't get so psyched up in my dreams about it first. Jake to Apo/Chambers/Mckay/Hoffman was a mainstay last night in my dreams. Really excited to get the conference issues out of the way early this week (well, sort of) and on to the actual game! go cougs!!
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.