Archived Topic

VOTE for the new CougarCorner Logo

by snoscythe · 8/27/2010

Advertisement
S
snoscythe
The options are at this thread:



http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4042&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Poll closes sometime Friday, September 3 in the AM. You can only vote for one, but you can change your choice any time before poll close.



CougarCorner mods will select the winner from the top three vote-getters.
C
craigoscarson
snoscythe wrote:
The options are at this thread:



http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4042&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Poll closes sometime Friday, September 3 in the AM. You can only vote for one, but you can change your choice any time before poll close.




a couple of the styles are nearly the same, thus watering down the pool vs something completely different and unique.



It's like have 4 Ross Perots to help take votes from 1 Mitt Romney.



I hope this is a primary where the top 3 can go head to head after



full disclosure: I voted for Crazy Cougars #5
S
snoscythe
craigoscarson wrote:
The options are at this thread:



http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4042&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;



Poll closes sometime Friday, September 3 in the AM. You can only vote for one, but you can change your choice any time before poll close.




a couple of the styles are nearly the same, thus watering down the pool vs something completely different and unique.



It's like have 4 Ross Perots to help take votes from 1 Mitt Romney.



I hope this is a primary where the top 3 can go head to head after



full disclosure: I voted for Crazy Cougars #5


I guess I should clarify--the top 3 will be taken under consideration, and the mods will select the winner from those three. I'll edit the OP to clarify.
U
urroner
I liked the Calvin one the most. Why isn't that on the list?
S
snoscythe
urroner wrote:
I liked the Calvin one the most. Why isn't that on the list?


It violated the "no trademarked or copyrighted stuff" rule.
Advertisement
U
urroner
snoscythe wrote:
I liked the Calvin one the most. Why isn't that on the list?


It violated the "no trademarked or copyrighted stuff" rule.


So??? Let's be like the Y and do things our way.
D
Ddawg
I voted for the revised "Hawking's Logo." My 2nd vote would for the original.



Go Coug's!!
A
akammerman
I voted for Hawkwing's, and I think the words "still open" should be added. . .
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.