Archived Topic

Disappointing Day.

by BroncoBot · 8/27/2010

Advertisement
B
BroncoBot
I really thought we were going to get to the bottom of this whole mess today.



All you PR people out there, what does this mean that there was no announcement today, other than BYU know how to keep their mouths shut for an entire summer?
J
Jumanji
I agree. I need some closure here so that I can get back to work.
B
BroncoBot
Jumanji wrote:
I agree. I need some closure here so that I can get back to work.

Ha, I stayed home from school in an attempt to catch up my studies and all I did was refresh CC all day.
C
CAFB_04-12
I think it's PR 101 that bad news gets reported on Friday afternoon and good news gets reported on Monday morning.



So, tomorrow is the day I'm looking at.
C
CannonCougar85
CAFB_04-12 wrote:
I think it's PR 101 that bad news gets reported on Friday afternoon and good news gets reported on Monday morning.



So, tomorrow is the day I'm looking at.


But bad news for BYU is good news for the MWC, right? So I don't think it matters so much when an announcement is made. Who is making the announcement is the real question. If it's BYU then we're going to be happy. If it's the MWC then we won't be as happy.



Dick Harmon said as much in his latest tweet over there on the right.
This is an archived topic from the original CougarCorner forum. New replies are not accepted.